Real Wedding: Cindy & Tony

This past weekend our team had the pleasure of coordinating Cindy & Tony’s special day. Their ceremony was held at Fort Belvoir Chapel, with a reception following at Fort Belvoir Officer’s Club.Our Bride & Groom were able to enjoy their family and friends while our team handled all of the logistics.Congratulations Cindy & Tony! We wish you all the best. Vendors: Reception Venue: Fort Belvoir Officer's Club Photographer: Jessica Smith Photography Cake: Bees Wedding Cakes Florist: Royal Floral Design DJ: Crown Entertainment (DJ CJ) Transportation: Fleet Transportation We loved the accent lighting in the ballroom The Belvoir Room offered stunning views of the Potomac. Cindy & Tony's guests departed with peanut butter fudge wrapped in a monogrammed favor box.
Guests were invited to sign a plate that will be hung in the couples new home.
Their beautiful wedding cake

4 comments:

  1. wow!! Two years later and I just saw this blog post for the first time today! haha. I was looking up wedding vendors from my wedding to help out a coworker and this came up :) You guys did such a wonderful job at my wedding!! Thank you for making it a stress free day for me and my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful wedding! i love the cake with the black and pink. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woω, this paragгaph is ρleаsant, my sіster is analyzіng ѕuch things, therefοre
    I am going tо let κnow her.

    Here is my wеb page http://afroshout.com/profile/AletheaCri

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're in reality a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you'ге ԁoing аny diѕtinctive trick.
    Alsο, Thе contеnts arе maѕterwoгk.
    you've done a fantastic task in this matter!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; oraculo.inf.br

    ReplyDelete