Inside EE

In our latest series, “Inside EE,” I would like to tell you a little bit about how Exceeding Expectatons Wedding & Event Management Company (EE) got started. EE was created in 2006 after I graduation from George Mason University. I had always been interested in entertaining and coordinating, and knew that I wanted to own my own business one day. While studying in my junior year at Mason, I took a Wedding & Event Management course, under the instruction of Carrie Loveless. Along with other event management classes, I found my passion for wedding planning and coordinating. After receiving the highest grade out of all sections of the course, I found my passion. To this day, that has been one of my proudest moments, as I had poured my heart into my work, and it showed. EE was created after studying the ins and outs of the wedding industry and seeing that there was a need for affordable wedding coordination services. I decided that it was important for me to get as much knowledge as possible regarding wedding planning. I studied long and hard and paired my degree in management with a certification in professional wedding coordination and opened the doors of EE in the summer of 2006. With lots of hard work, and the support of my mother, EE was born.
The first year of business, EE planned two weddings. As a result of successfully planning two events, word of mouth spread and the next year we booked fifteen weddings! The next year we exceeded our goal and booked twenty-one events including our first Bat Mitvah for a pair of spunky twins, complete with a mechanical bull! To date EE has proudly coordinated over fifty-five weddings and special events. EE receives most of our business from word of mouth from previous clients. This fact makes me smile, as we love what we do and are proud to be a part of our client’s most important day. As we kick of the 2011 wedding season, I am taking the time to reflect and carefully plan the next stage of Exceeding Expectations. We are truly pleased to be doing our dream job, and can’t wait to work with you!

Our Original Logo


Our Current Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment