Honeymoon Hot Spots: Tensing Pen Resort in Negril, Jamaica

Looking for a romantic and secluded honeymoon destination? One of my favorite vacation spots hands down would have to be Jamaica. My husband and I spent four days and three nights in paradise last June. After doing tons of research via Tripadvisor, Kayak and various other sources, we settled on Negril, Jamaica. A few friends of ours raved about the beaches, locals, and affordability of Negril, so we took a chance.  As Tensing Pen only has a handful of cottages and villas, you are able to enjoy peace and quiet among the ocean. The service was great, other guests were friendly and the food, oh boy the food… IT WAS AMAZING! One of the best meals I have ever eaten was at Ivan’s Bar a few yards away from Tensing Pen.  Great food, great service and great prices make Tensing Pen the perfect location for your honeymoon! Below are a few photos from our vacation and Tensing’s website. Leave us a comment and let us know where you are planning to take your honeymoon!

Loved the view from the pool.

Pillar Suite

Welcoming gates of Tensing Pen



Breath taking sunsets

1 comment:

  1. Аhaa, its nice ԁiscusѕіon about this ρost here at
    this web ѕite, I hаνe read all that, so
    now me also commenting here.

    My web site: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete