Get to Know Your Planner!

A few random things about me

(Geomyra Lewis: Owner, Professional Bridal Consultant)

  1. My name is a combination of both my parents names: George + Myra = Geomyra
  2. I have a one year old Maltese puppy that was given to me on my wedding day by my hubby named Cane.
  3. I am the eldest of four children.
  4. I eat ice cream every single day.
  5. I started “EE” after graduating George Mason University and receiving the highest grade in the Wedding & Event Planning course.
  6. My favorite detail that goes into a wedding is wedding stationary and wedding cakes!
  7. I have a sweet tooth that is out of this world.
  8. My husband and I go to the movies just about once a week.
  9. I am on the hunt for the “Perfect” Margarita.
  10. I am a shopaholic and addicted to celebrity gossip.
  11. I am a die hard Redskins fan and have increasingly grown to love the Caps.
  12. One of my favorite quotes: "When people show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelou
  13. I have over 4,000 songs on my iPod including pop, hip-hop, opera, country, and gospel.
  14. I am passionate about my clients and love all things wedding.
  15. I am living my dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment