Wedding Cakes from past “EE” Brides

We love wedding cake! Simply put, we love the creativity and thought process that goes into selecting the perfect wedding cake. There are hundreds of flavors to choose from, and even more designs. Featured below are cakes from some of our past clients. Let us know which one is your favorite! Nicole & Nic's Coconut Cream cake by Fab Cakes in San Diego, CA

Neopoltian (Strawberry Delight, Choco-Choco and Yellow Sun) by Edibles Incredible Linda Crayton Photography

Lisa Marie & Andrew's Mad Hatter strawberry cheesecake & chocolate raspberry cake by A Piece of Cake Kristin & Sean's pink and blue fondant cake by Lille Bakery and Cafe

Tisha & Rick's classic yellow and green fondant cake by A Piece of Cake

Selena & David's pink, white and lace beauty by Occasional Cakes

Lauren & Ben's pink and green confection by Cakes Unlimited in Charlottesville, VA Meredith Montague Photography

1 comment:

  1. My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I
    am getting experience all the time by reading
    thes nice content.
    Here is my weblog : how to stop acid reflux

    ReplyDelete